Vegetable Fresh has been providing safe, nutritious, and high quality fresh-cut fruit and vegetable products to the food service industry in and around Chicago for over 25 years. Our goal is to consistently provide you with a fresh, safe, and quality product which conforms to your specifications. We welcome last-minute orders, as we are specialists in quick turnaround time.
Freshness and safety are our highest priorities, and we work extremely hard to ensure that we are providing our customers with the freshest and safest possible fresh-cut fruit and vegetables. The quality, freshness, safety, and traceability of our products are ensured by:
- Starting with Fresh, High Quality Produce
- An In-house HACCP Program
- Independent Third-Party Audits
- Certified Quality Control Staff
- Employee Training
- Pest Control
- Frequent Mock Recalls
- Daily Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
- Traceability Procedures, Such as Lot Labeling
Vegetable Fresh specializes in fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, including: onions, potatoes, lettuce, melons, tomatoes, carrots, celery, and much more. We start with the freshest, highest quality produce and cut and package it to meet our customers' needs.
Some of our most common products are diced, sliced, julienne, peeled, and shredded vegetables, as well as fresh-cut fruit. But that is only the beginning. We also have many specialty products, and we are extremely flexible and willing to work with you to provide you with a product which meets your needs. In addition, Vegetable Fresh is also organic and kosher certified.
Vegetable Fresh Facts:
- Specialists in Fresh-cut Produce, With 28 Years of Experience
- Member of United Fresh Produce Association
- Kosher Certification by the Chicago Rabbinical Council
- Organic Certified
Why Choose Fresh-Cut Produce?
- 100% Usable Product
- Lower Labor Costs
- Reduced Waste
- Easier to Plan and Maintain Inventory
- Guaranteed Quality and Availability
- Employee Safety